Hola Ladies and Rich!
Heather, from Big City Belle is hosting sewing a brand new holiday link-up! And since there are no Christmas gifts in our house for me yet…I figured I’d do this to help my loved ones out. Here is what Lura wants for Christmas. In no particular order. And if you are seeing subliminal images and words throughout…disregard please.
1. Abs. I had them a few years ago and now they are hidden. I want them back and according to the stupid BMI scale…this chick is obese.
2. Birchbox. Four or five hand picked deluxe samples delivered to my door each month for $10 sewing.
3. OPI Top Coat Clear Polish
4. These hot little numbers. Size 8.5.
5. BLACK FLATS!!!!!!! Homegirl needs these really bad sewing. Size 8.5. Sorry no photo.
6. And last but certainly not least…..A Brother sewing/embroidery machine from the nice ladies at Joanns…because if you get the sewing machine through them…I get classes to teach me how to use it. This would be perfect because I would have something to do during the evenings and I could initial things for people. This is the Brother SE400…not the $1200 we looked at. This is A LOT cheaper. It may not be out for you to see but after speaking with them several times… I know they can order it for me. I don’t need the Disney one. This one is perfect. Oh Brother…the things I could do with this little baby…I could make curtains, I could make a tree skirt for next year, I could monogram EVERYTHING, I would stay out of a certain blue chair, and I would make Toby a collar.
I am also wishing for two products from Mary Kay. My MK Lady is Carole Gantt. You can go to her website here and order.
7. Satin Hands by Mary Kay.
8. Microdermabrasion by Mary Kay.
8. I also wish for world peace and the end of hunger throughout the world and the end of cancer…but then I’d be out of a job 🙁
What do you wish for this season?
Happy Wednesday! Me and my onesie are going to take a nap now. Rough day. After my nap I’ve got to finish up my entry for the wreath contest at work!