Tonight I leave for Scotland and I’m so excited. I have two nieces and one nephew I haven’t met yet so I’m a little nervous that they won’t like me. I’ve been thinking about what I want to do while I’m there. I’ve only ever been there with snow on the ground I feel like it’s going to be an entirely different experience than before. I love bucket lists so I’ve created a bucket list of things to do while in Scotland. For those of you from Scotland (hey family!!!) this may sound really weird to you but please realize that I am a sheltered American. So here goes.
1. Shop at Dorothy Perkins. That bia has some amazing clothes!!!
2. Try drinking tea with milk again. Yuck.
3. Run. Yes this needs to happen and since I’m typing it here…keep me accountable readers!!!
4. Meet nieces and nephew.
5. Buy one pack of CurlyWurlys. Just one. No more. No less.
6. Run off said CurlyWurlys.
7. Go to Markys.
8. Go to Starbucks.
9. Go to a castle.
10. Collect sea glass on the beach.
11. Drink Moscow Mule (Will post recipe)
12. Eat mince pie. Delish!
13. Hang out on the beach and think I’m in Aruba again.
14. Register for classes CAN’T FORGET!!!!!
15. Check out craft stores.
16. Find Toby a kilt/Scotland collar.
17. Listen to bagpipes.
18. Go to Stonehaven and have hot chocolate–NOT OPTIONAL!
19. Eat curry.
20. Take the kids to the park.
21. Get pedicure where the fish eat the dead skin off your feet. (if that’s still available?)
22. Check Netflix because the selection offered is different in each country.
23. Celebrate our 1 year anniversary.
24. Go to a rave and dance to techno music.
That should be enough. For the sake of keeping my sanity this list is not expectations and is completely optional.
And since this is a list post, let me also share my list of things I plan to do to occupy myself for our 12+ hour flight. BLEH!
1. Take sleep aid.
2. Sleep. Hopefully.
3. Finish reading Wicked and Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
4. Write down a list of future blog goals.
5. Choose photos for wedding blog feature.
7. Attempt photos from the air of London.
8. Eat. Drink. Be married.
9. Take photos of Hubs sleeping…so cute!x
10. Watch a movie.
11. Use the word honeymoon and pray for an upgrade. 🙂
12. Walk the aisles to get the oxygen flowing to the lower extremities.
Peace and Blessings,